Jul 17, 2009

Quiet Friday Night

So tonight has been good. This week has been insane. I've worked late and hard all week (mostly because I have no idea what's going on). I've cooked dinner, visited with friends, met new interesting neighbors and learned even more about Knoxville. I've also gone to bed by 1030 almost every night. I'm worn out! But in a glorious way!

Tonight, I left work around 530 and came home, completely exhausted. I talked on the phone (a fav activity) to several different folks and then decided that I needed to go to Super Target. It's huge! I did that and then went to the Kroger Marketplace. It's HUGE too. I did my grocery shopping for the week. It was nice to just take my time and take it slow and the grocery store not be crowded (partly because it was Friday night - wow, am I a loser?)

Things are good and I love Knoxville!

No comments:

Post a Comment