Jul 13, 2009

Living Life

So, the move went GREAT!! Thanks to Jason, Michael, Ben, Chris, Mark, Lauren, Chandler, Jerry, Katharine, Phelps, and my parents. I hope I'm not leaving anybody out! These guys met me at the storage until at 930 on Saturday morning and everyone was gone by about 1020! What a great crew of folks to show up and help me move! My dad drove the truck to Knoxville and arrived about 245. The Reillys - Kevin, Kathy, Sean and Jake, Joseph, and Ashley H helped me move and did a fantastic job! :) We had the truck unloaded by 310! It was awesome! My A/C was broken when I moved in and so it was a little more than warm on Saturday and Sunday. I sweated a lot but I figure that it's good for me!

I'm still working on getting things settled and I'll put pics up here sometime soon!

Thanks again for all your help with the move!

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment