Jul 30, 2009

Time

Time flies when you're......

...working a lot! I'm really enjoying my job. I'm working a lot (but not a lot of over time) and things are busy (but not too busy)! We did our first audit last week and that went well. I think. My manager had 5 pages of review notes today (most of which weren't mine and that made me happy!!) We are going out on our second audit next week and we'll be staying the week in Johnson City so I'll be hopefully visiting with friends at night while we're in town! We'll probably be there all week but we might be coming back Thursday night. I'm looking forward to traveling and being out of town for the week, even though its for work.

...really tired. I'm beat. Tonight I worked out with a trainer and she totally kicked my butt. I'm so tired, it's going to be a battle to get dressed in the morning. We did pretty much all arms/shoulders/core and I am worn out. It's not even 10 and I think I am going to bed. It was a GREAT workout! I felt like I'd worked out with Holly!

...looking forward to the weekend! This weekend should be fun. I'm going to have a girls night with some friends tomorrow night. Saturday Joetta and Justin are driving through on their way to Charleston for the week and I am super excited to see them. I haven't seen Joetta since her wedding last April! Almost a year and half ago! Sunday I'm planning on going to Redeemer church. It's so similar to Downtown Pres. It's a PCA church and it's downtown and close to campus. I visited there last week and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to going back this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment